I’ve recently realized that I haven’t been reading as much as I’d like. I’m lucky to finish a book in a week these days, when I used to be able to read one a day. Of course, back then, I didn’t have any responsibilities and could simply read all day. This is part of what prompted me to create this blog.
I have challenged myself to read 100 books in 2017. The only rule? I cannot count a book that I have already read. It begins today.
- Area 51: An Uncensored History of America’s Top Secret Military Base by Annie Jacobsen (Started January 4th, completed January 26th)
- The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks (started January 26th, Completed April 2nd)
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (Started April 2nd, completed April 2nd)
- 1984 by George Orwell (started April 5th, completed June 19th)
- The Martian by Andy Weir (Started June 21, completed September 10th)
- Magickal Beginnings by Lisa Hawkins (Started July 20th, completed August 2nd)
- The Day the Angels Fell by Shawn Smucker (Started September 10th)